DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE OR FUN RIDE Sept 19 sat.

I just put on the fuel pump. Just a quick blast around the neighborhood. Seemed like there were maybe a couple of "pops". I thought I saw a little black smoke for just a second. And I think it may be idling just a bit higher. When I can take it for a longer ride I will pull the plug,clean it with some brake clean or carb cleaner then give it a spin. Then I'll pull the plug and report back.

joshua. c.

iv got an issue with the motor mods rules the only bike I have that can go fast enough to race is my blue bike with a briggs raptor which is a briggs racing motor based off a briggs flathead 5hp. the mods it has are a billet rod and flywheel, shaved head, porting, dyno cams 107ss cam (.315 lift) heavier valve springs. a header and a mikuni vm22 carb. even with these mods I've lost to stock un governed ohv bikes at the road island 100 foot drags. and I currently have the bike geared lower for that event. my only other running bike and the trike are a lot slower. possibly to slow to be very competitive.

JOSH JUST BRING IT YOUR FINE WHAT THEY SAID
Josh, its not all about winning Just come and have fun, just don't run knobbies on your trike
think we have decided you are fine josh as long as you are not running alky

So I will be up in Winchendon tomorrow at 7AM at the Winchendon Rod & Gun Club the dirt bike club im in puts on a turkey run / dual sport ride
around 80 miles of trails i will be sweep riding the event looking for lost or broke down riders lol

talked to Roger he loved it.... all good feed back from everyone there :thumbsup::thumbsup:
SOME MINOR RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for safety !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRIKES...... NO REAR KNOBBY TIRES
SAFETY GEAR ... full faced helmet, boots, gloves,long pants,long sleeve shirts,
NO RADICAL mini bikes or trikes that are toooo fast for the track .(.INSURANCE ISSUE)so what we have going now is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$10.gate fee and $30. race fee thats the general gate and race fees for everyone we got an intro deal sat
any other thoughts or questions let me know ?????
Rich, it is only trikes that we are concerned about knobbies correct? Or is it the minis too? Some of the minis come with knobbies stock. But I don't think they are an issues because they won't be spinning like the big bikes.

great points on rules Randy and Trinik... Randy i think a committee a good idea, everyone's opinion is important !!! where this is something we are just starting and want it safe and fun for all these are what we have put together as Rules all can be revised a
TIRES ... no knobbies also to be revised
s we go along ,this is about safety keeping thing equal and fun
SAFETY GEAR......
Helmets....Must be full faced with a shield or Motocross with goggles no open faced helmets
Gloves,Boots,Long sleeve shirt or jacket, long pants,
Optional gear chest protector elbow and knee guards
MOTORS.. up to 6.5 hp bolt on mods only..no internal mods (Comparable and Reasonable) subject to be revisedFUEL pump and race gas only no Alcohol must have working brakes and kill switch
if your trike or bike is not safe it will not be allowed to participate

Randy above are some of the basic rules yes trikes no knobbies and add pull start if you think you need to add anything go ahead these can all be revised if needed thanks