DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE OR FUN RIDE Sept 19 sat.

joshua. c.

I have been busy with camp and work. I am going away in oct and wont be around till oct 13. I have 4 trikes and would like to get together with you guys. I think I can talk my son into it also. Looks like a great time.
is the 10th set in stone yet because I think he means he wont be available until after the 13th but wants to attend. pleas correct me if im wrong on that.

Well I didn't much done on the trike this weekend. I was sick as a dog with a bad head cold. I did manage to move the right brake lever to the left handle bar which I thought would make turning right easier. But it was an odd angle and a long reach so I ended up moving it back. Got the fuel pump on and I am trying a new header which will allow me to screw on a muffler. I didn't notice much difference and I didn't time myself to be sure. It would be nice to have a place to ride and test. But I wasnt going too far today.... Running out of testing time. My wife already has me doing sonething one day next weekend.....
Any thoughts on the header/muffler?

Attachments

Last edited:
Well I didn't much done on the trike this weekend. I was sick as a dog with a bad head cold. I did manage to move the right brake lever to the left handle bar which I thought would make turning right easier. But it was an odd angle and a long reach so I ended up moving it back. Got the fuel pump on and I am trying a new header which will allow me to screw on a muffler. I didn't notice much difference and I didn't time myself to be sure. It would be nice to have a place to ride and test. But I wasnt going too far today.... Running out of testing time. My wife already has me doing sonething one day next weekend.....
Any thoughts on the header/muffler?
that will work fine

What do they do with the track when there arent races or events? The biggest problem with minibikes is that there is literally no place to ride.. Is it,or anyplace that you know of available for riding or "testing". We dont mind paying. I know there are enough members to keep the track going if it is a financial thing.