Do you need a seat ?

markus

Some kid is getting spoiled with that lil Indian seat!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]
the black one.....A Man-child is getting spoiled with the white :anon.sml: Karen, you better throw the scotch guard protection package in on that one :laugh:

the black one.....A Man-child is getting spoiled with the white :anon.sml: Karen, you better throw the scotch guard protection package in on that one :laugh:
Everything had to be cleaned and sanitized before I worked on that seat.:laugh: Washed my hands about 20 times. I actually didn't get any pen marks on the vinyl. :laugh:

Yeah Mark the black one. He actually wanted white but decided it would be hard to keep clean lol. The white is beautiful!!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I still need to figure out what I'm keeping and selling before I get a bad ass seat made. I just got two more minibikes yesterday and one last week so it's not going exactly as planned but this is no new situation for me to be in.:freakout: