Do you need a seat ?

Alsport seat

Hey robert its john from windber.(the one you and karen took a pattern from my alsport.) I love the seat karen did for you. It looks like mine. My daughter trin still talks about your little girl from the reunion. Its nice to see your trike comming together. I cant wait till next years. We will be out early next time im gonna take an extra day off work. I wanta get one of thoose OldMiniBikes name tags how do i get one for windber?

Hey robert its john from windber.(the one you and karen took a pattern from my alsport.) I love the seat karen did for you. It looks like mine. My daughter trin still talks about your little girl from the reunion. Its nice to see your trike comming together. I cant wait till next years. We will be out early next time im gonna take an extra day off work. I wanta get one of thoose OldMiniBikes name tags how do i get one for windber?
Hey John...we love it too...Karen made the template off of your daughters seat that you made ! I think she did a great job. Have you seen the one Karen did for hers, it looks great too.

Hopefully Audrey will be coming with us again this year. I know she really liked the time she spent with Trinity...Audry really took to her !

See y'all...mini bikes are for girls too !!....Oh...that's right, we did steal this thread from the OP (sorry Karen :laugh:), and she's a girl too...see more proof !

Karen, keep up the good work !

Karen,

Can you please give me a quote for a MANCO Streaker seat? In addition, how much it would cost to repair the original that has compressed foam & a tear at the back where the vinyl runs under the base? Also, is the stenciling an added cost?

Thank you,
Jim manco_seat4.jpg

Last edited: