Does anyone else need a intervention?

I've always been curious of what other peoples work shops look like. This is mine currently (+1yesterday afternoon). Post a pic so we all don't feel to obsessed with our hobby. Or feel like we're the only horders. IMG_20160325_145631324.jpg

At least your shop has walls on all sides... I have to keep most of my minis in the shed so I have room to work.

Last edited:
Left and right side of my garage from a few months ago.

My once beautiful basement bar

My once lush backyard.

HAHA this one is a joke. Its actually a new pickin spot. Look at that! Talk about needing interventions. Mental case.

Newbie garage. I don't need an intervention yet , I only have two mini bikes. I am however blocked from the OldMiniBikes forum at work ( I told my boss this was better than the other pictures I was lookin at ):eek:hmy: plus my lady is a little pissed. I love looking at garages and shops. image.jpg

at least you guys have a garage or shed that is on the ground level. my lab is in the basement. I have to bear hug my bikes and haul them up the steps to go for a ride.

at least you guys have a garage or shed that is on the ground level. my lab is in the basement. I have to bear hug my bikes and haul them up the steps to go for a ride.
I do some of it down there. That's where my bar is. I made the mistake of doing my whole Sears Roper down there with an H60 on it. THEN I decided to bring it upstairs. Holy shit. That was rough. Those bikes are heavy and with the H60 on it me and the bike almost went down together 3 times.

Whew, I thought I was the only one with this obsession. Like seeing all the cool garages and work shops, gives me some ideas on how to improve space in mine.

Here is the garage. The basement looks just as bad.:laugh:

Just had this built in the mountains. Should hold all my toys. Hopefully moving there in the next year.

id be embarassed to post mine as a tazmainian devil has apparently taken refuge there. or a tornado hit it . either way i got too much stuff but my ocd wont let me sell it .lol tight pad too btw looks like youll have plenty of room buy cameras to protect your toys . happens in the country and mountains alot.

Last edited:
Here is the garage. The basement looks just as bad.:laugh:

Just had this built in the mountains. Should hold all my toys. Hopefully moving there in the next year.

Haha nice. Yeah i need something like an out buiding to keep this stuff out of view. More like a second shed though. As they get finished I transport em to the Adirondacks as riding here is too much of a hassle. Soon I'll sell all the extra engines and parts and the place will look normal again.