Does anyone else need a intervention?

Twid

at least you guys have a garage or shed that is on the ground level. my lab is in the basement. I have to bear hug my bikes and haul them up the steps to go for a ride.
At least you have a basement I'm on the third floor in a 1 bedroom. My kitchen is the garage.

buckeye

WOW, no wonder there are no mini bikes in the south.
That's a collection.

I really have thined out. The most I had at one time was 12 or so that I considered keepers.
Down to 6 or 7.
So, I don't have it too bad anymore. I've owned about 40 or so in 5 years though.:laugh:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I still only have the one mini bike and one trike but no room in the shop.
To many projects and things going on at the same time, so never an empty space, LOL
Then there is the other thing,
How's your sewing room Karen ?

I've always been curious of what other peoples work shops look like. This is mine currently (+1yesterday afternoon). Post a pic so we all don't feel to obsessed with our hobby. Or feel like we're the only horders. View attachment 84322
I didn't think so, then I picked up ANOTHER Gilson from a cool dude on the east side of the state. Now, I'm not so sure......:laugh:

I still only have the one mini bike and one trike but no room in the shop.
To many projects and things going on at the same time, so never an empty space, LOL
Then there is the other thing,
How's your sewing room Karen ?
My sewing room has taken over the entire upstairs. You need a lot of stuff to make seats.:laugh:

Yea I'm still here still accumulating more and more to the sickness just bought a rupp roadster yesterday
I see that. LOL. What's the over/under on finishing them by the year 3000? There was a guy down your way advertising on craiglist (In the Long Island section for some reason) selling his whole collection of many many Rupps and others. I think he was in North Carolina though. Are you near the border? I'll email you his email address.