DoodleBug hydraulic brake

I wonder how fast they go this time. I order mine already. I probably should ordered a second one. When your not looking for a DB30 they will come to you with a price you can not pass up on. I got two already and I said I would only have one.

Just got mine in the mail today. Took 10 min to remove from package, uninstall stock brake and install this one. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a hydrolic brake. :scooter:

I have put these on two of my DB's. They are a fantasic compliment to the 6.5 clone... I have noticed that a washer between the frame and the mounting bracket will keep the caliper lined up so it does not flex the brake rotor outward when braking. Has anyone else noticed the same thing? It's more obvious on one of mine over the other.

Sooner79

Getting ready to order one of these. How do you add fluid and bleed the system? Also, is there way to adjust the amount of travel in the brake handle?

You bleed them like you would a motorcycle or auto caliper. Not sure on the adjustment on the lever, There pretty good the way they come from the factory. I have 3 of them and they work really good and do stop you a lot faster.

I have purchased a total of 3 brake setups from Parts For Scooters. Of the three, one works fine, one had a bad master cylinder out of the box, and one had the pins that the rear caliper slides on fall out.

Parts for Scooters replaced both of the faulty units with no issue, but just keep an eye on them once you install them to make sure everything is still working/attached properly. Wasn't too much fun to find out your brake fell apart while bombing down a dusty road.