Doodlebug seat covers

Pretty cool! Wish they had some pre made for the newer style db30's! I like the white diamond pattern...I'd order one! :thumbsup:

Got the new seat cover today. Haven't had a chance to stretch and staple it yet but it came with detailed instructions so shouldn't be a problem. The color isn't quite what I had envisioned but I'm starting to like it. And for $16 I can always get another one.

Fast shipping. Arrived today. Got my old skin off. This replacement is thicker vinyl and sewn nice. Fit is excellent. Pics when it's back on the bike, which won't be easy with the engine and gas tank in the way.

Fast shipping. Arrived today. Got my old skin off. This replacement is thicker vinyl and sewn nice. Fit is excellent. Pics when it's back on the bike, which won't be easy with the engine and gas tank in the way.
Yeah. Getting the front bolt in was a pain in the @$$. I ended up throwing out the allen screw and using a regular bolt.

I love mine , it was only $30 shipped and custom made , a Jdogg knock off , :laugh: Lots of extra material , I added two layers of carpet padding ands it's Charmin Soft :thumbsup:

I love mine , it was only $30 shipped and custom made , a Jdogg knock off , :laugh: Lots of extra material , I added two layers of carpet padding ands it's Charmin Soft :thumbsup:
How's the custom cover ordering work? I'm thinking black with red flames and piping. I was looking at the red and black tuck and roll but everytime I see the flame seat I gotta have one.

My basic black tuck and roll with red piping is in the mail, can't wait to get it on my DB, all the reviews of her work are great, thanks for the link, love this forum!