Dr. Shop Teacher's Ruttman Vintage Class Build-off Entry

Dang Pete, that little bike looks like its moving on ! :scooter:Thanks for reposting the video.
It's a little squirrely rocket. Once I got it tuned right, man it just zoomed but the short wheelbase and my height makes it twitchy---one slight movement, and it's turning!:laugh:

That video worked.:thumbsup: The bike came out awesome. You are really becoming a great builder.:thumbsup:
Thanks, Karen. Everybody who chipped in with ideas, parts and SEAT really made it come together.:thumbsup:

If you had come to Windber last year you could have met Pete :doah:

Pete the bike is great, nice job :thumbsup: Now get busy with something else before Buckeye try's to get you to finish his bike :laugh:
Thanks, Randy. I had a fleeting idea about going to South Bama-lama for Buckeye's meet, but unfortunately it looks like a Florida trip is in the offing to deal with in-laws before Windber.

I thought you was taller than 6'4.:laugh:
It depends whether the humidity is up or not. :laugh: Actually, the two back surgeries took a chunk of my height out.

I thought he was a old grey headed fat guy ....like me ! :laugh::laugh:
Gray-headed yes...it was pure white after an auto immune disorder caused me to lose all my hair (a little at a time). :doah:I've lost 37 lbs since I retired. :thumbsup: