Dragracertpp, Bonanza Chopper, Vintage Class

I'm still not sure. I haven't found anything to build yet. I'm constantly looking though. If I find something, I'll do it again for sure!
I hope you find something! The tool store has a few old mini bikes for sale for cheap. They have a efenel like my nos one for 150, a bird duck type mini bike for 80 I believe and a manco with a tore up fork for 100. Manco &a efenel have motors and seats, fenders etc

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

First day getting into this and already having issues. Spent about 2 hours getting the bolts out of 1 wheel and need to still get the tire off that seems to be rotted on. Any tricks to getting the tire off besides cutting it off? I will cut it if need be [emoji23]

The problem is someone put the wheels together 40+ years ago and put the bolts on the wrong way through the wheel. The nut end is on the wrong side so nothing is there to hold it in place and the nut is completely rotted to the bolt. I have been just using muscle to hold a few screw drivers on one side and a Allen wrench on the other side with a cheater bar. Kind of hard to do without anything holding the wheel in place [emoji23] I don't have a drill press and don't really have a way to hold the tire/wheel in place to try and drill these things out. My hands are killing me, don't know another way [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk