DriveX pack mule with track?

I have enjoyed reading the posts on the earlier topic of 3-wheeled minibikes. I didn't want to hijack the thread in any way, so decided to start a new one to ask specifically about the packmule. I've seen picks of the packmule with the tandem wheel and track set-up.
Does anyone have a packmule with the track set-up, or have any good pictures of the set-up?

Sorry so late to this post-just stumbled on it. Been working on the CB500 lately and not much Pack-Mule action......

So, you want better, maybe more technical pictures? something like this? he he he........ I have the full tech specs on the setup-it was an after-market add-on for trail scooters of the time.

According to the Sci & Mech article, it was sold directly by Drive-X but according my additional info, was not invented by them. I believe they either licensed it or just rolled their own version. Pretty simple concept, really. As far as the track material, I have seen those Bobcat mini-loaders with track kits for them that go right over the wheels like this setup does. I have also seen similar conversion kits for tractors.

Last edited:
Also, here is the full page of what Richard posted from, to show the other tracked scooter. I picked up the old issue of Science & Mechanics from eBay and it is the ONLY article I have found yet on the 'Mule, unfortunately.

Last edited: