Dumb Question

OK I do know that I am a supporting member of OldMiniBikes and it is great.
But I see the title Junior Member and Senior Member following some peoples names. The question is what is the difference ??
Steve :scooter:

Mac

OK I do know that I am a supporting member of OldMiniBikes and it is great.
But I see the title Junior Member and Senior Member following some peoples names. The question is what is the difference ??
Steve
Good question.......
I think Oldsalt should qualify to have Senior Member on his title too.
(Not me though, I'm a young 56)

Oldsalt

Is that a functioning model of a stationary motor? Looks cool.

One of my hobbies is building miniature models of antique engines. That engine runs. It's a 1/4 scale of a 3HP 1916 Gade hit and miss engine. I bought the raw castings and machined the parts a few years ago. It runs on propane. I made two engines last year but this year there will be no time to start making another. Over the years I bult a lot of them.

One of my hobbies is building miniature models of antique engines. That engine runs. It's a 1/4 scale of a 3HP 1916 Gade hit and miss engine. I bought the raw castings and machined the parts a few years ago. It runs on propane. I made two engines last year but this year there will be no time to start making another. Over the years I bult a lot of them.
That's cool. Come to think about it, seems I remember you posting about them a while back.