Easy Way To Get Complete Coverage When Painting A Frame

I am getting ready to paint my current project. It is always a challenge to contort the spray-gun to get all of the hidden nooks and crannies covered on a frame. I came up with an easy solution by fabricating some brackets for my engine stand and now I can rotate the bike 360 degrees while I am painting it making it simple to get complete coverage. Hope this helps someone with their project

Last edited:
no matter how hard you try there will always be a missed spot :laugh: thats the beauty of using spray cans . But looks good man i wish you luck :thumbsup:

gbabins1

cool, any tips for getting the clear coat to come out smooth and glass-like? Seems like I have an issue with clear every time

george3

I am getting ready to paint my current project. It is always a challenge to contort the spray-gun to get all of the hidden nooks and crannies covered on a frame. I came up with an easy solution by fabricating some brackets for my engine stand and now I can rotate the bike 360 degrees while I am painting it making it simple to get complete coverage. Hope this helps someone with their project
Works good. I have been doing it that way for quite a while. also can be used for assembly stand.