EVENT: Worlds Fastest Minibike 2011 Start's Saturday March 5th @ 3:30pm

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Ernesto 2011 champion

The tie breaker race was a pound for pound race. Harold was Ernesto's jockey, and Jesse was on his own bike. Harold won, making Ernesto the champ.

Pelon was pretty upset, he wanted to fight with Ernesto. Mainly because he wanted Ernesto to give them the same 40 pound weight break. Later on Ernesto did give them the 40 pound weight break, racing Michael. Ernssto beat him by half a bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RshUPwdXJOU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ernesto 2011 champion

The tie breaker race was a pound for pound race. Harold was Ernesto's jockey, and Jesse was on his own bike. Harold won, making Ernesto the champ.

Pelon was pretty upset, he wanted to fight with Ernesto. Mainly because he wanted Ernesto to give them the same 40 pound weight break. Later on Ernesto did give them the 40 pound weight break, racing Michael. Ernssto beat him by half a bike.

YouTube - ‪WFM Tie Breaker‬‏
What did he say after the race with micheal ?
They made it weird when they started threatening Nesto . Rules are rules tho.

Nothing, they just was saying they gonna be back soon, faster.
Koo. So will there be a tournament before the year is up or wait till next year. Wfm made people step up their game . Would be nice to keep the races going . I think BS will start again & less racing .
Good event :thumbsup: wish I could have been in it.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Pelon was bragging that Michael beat Ernesto by 1 1/2 bikes on a grudge race. Ernesto claimed to have wobbled, so he left off. Then Pelon ask for the same race again. So they did, and this time Ernesto beat him by a 1/2 bike length. These 2 races wasn't recorded. But Pelon was bragging about it.

So I told him, he still lost with the 40+ pound weight break. And I told Michael to get on the scale, but he didn't want to for some reason.

Pelon says that Michael is there jockey, so get anyone "We" want, and they will race him. I told him, his chest is out a little to far. I'm sure he remembers what happen when he races pound for pound.