EVENT: Worlds Fastest Minibike 2011 Start's Saturday March 5th @ 3:30pm

MiniBike Paul

Am I missing something???? Ty posts day before yesterday about Dom's decision to drop out and no one has said anything???
Dom - you are not responsible for how other folks act, or react! you are a great jockey, racing is about winning, not how you won (just ask Danica Patrick!!) - you won those races, fair and square, period!! Keep racing, keep winning, ignore the people flap-jawing!!

You should really be on motorcycles, I expect to see you one day soon on the starting line in a serious NHRA race!! I wish i was a drag bike builder/sponsor, you would be a dream come true!! Ty, you should get his videos to the guys behind the serious drag bikes - the NHRA is in your backyard, shouldn't be that difficult!!

Neck

Growing up is optional
I don't know if it's my place to say anything here or not, but I'm gonna say it anyhow. I know very few of these guys at Ana, and those I do know I don't know well at all! But I do know street racing culture from my days in the 70's. And Dom....what you need to understand is these guys live for this kind of stuff! It doesn't matter if it's you winning (or losing) or somebody else, the trash talk and fighting will go on! You just focus on you, and keep doing it, and don't let the smack talk affect you, I know it's hard, but you have to let it roll off your back. As long as you decide you want to race, this is how it will be, at Ana or any other race track! Like Paul said, we expect to see you racing Pro Stock bikes at NHRA events all over the country in the future! Your good at what you do!!!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I remember Neck being right in the middle of a back and forth argument about racing. It's just the way it goes, but it's fine if you want to drop out. Life goes on, and time doesn't stand still for no one.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I just wish I lived closer to Ana street so I could go out there more often! Nothing has changed in street racing in the last 30 years but the faces and the machines, It's all good! Don't stop Dom....you da MAN!

It's funny how all the racers in the tournament don't care dom isn't racing . I think their happy that the fastest racer ain't going to take them out anymore .lol. :001_tt2::laugh::1orglaugh:

I have a friend locally who also asked the same thing. I thought of him to roll, is that his bike is 80 km / h in fourth, it is almost the norm for that small 4-stroke engines running.

I have a friend locally who also asked the same thing. I thought of him to roll, is that his bike is 80 km / h in fourth, it is almost the norm for that small 4-stroke engines running.
80km translates to what in MPH ? And I'm assuming the fourth you speak of is the 1/4 of a mile here in the states correct ? I hope I'm not missing anything here, your location says your from London ?

Sorry to hear about your Dad Brian and Frank.
Thanks Neck. He had a good day today. One day at a time. We plan on having him back up real soon. The "Fathers Day" ride is coming up quick and my brother and I were talking about doing him up a mild gas motor.

Bunch of grown men on mini bikes,,, racing. Then some 60 lb kid jumps on someone elses bike and wins the trophy. Lol
I'm Gonna piss my pants laughing.
Bet the Taco man sold 6 tacos that day!

Keep the trophy kid.

I just got off the phone with JD and told him that my son Dom decided to give back Ed's motor and remove himself from the WFM Challenge. He has been reading all the post about how he shouldn't have won and how Home Alone let him win. This is his decision NOT mine. I was not on his bike, he was and this is how he saw it.

The first race against Charles's bike with HAlone.Very simple, Charles bike broke. Dom and I knew he didn't have a chance against that motor and a break would be the only way we would get a win. Can't really see how HAlone threw that one.

Second race, Pelone. Dom said HAlone got the jump on him and then the bike all of sudden pulled the wheels so far up in the air that HAlone had to back off the throttle or flip. It catches Dom by surprise. Dom even told Charles what had happen at the end of the race. Don't think HAlone wanted to pull a wheelie just for fun. HAlone throwing the race? Nah.

3rd and last race. Pelone. HAlone and Dom played with each other for awhile at the start because Dom is learning how HAlone jumps the start. HAlone gets the jump on him again but Dom comes from behind. A very close race and a good race too. HAlone threw that one too? Nah, I just think Dom out raced him.

Dom said it's sad how much bickering goes on when someone loses. He thought it was about having fun but he guess's its more about the meezly 10 bucks people bet that makes it serious. So if there's money involved then he's out, he doesn't want people fighting or arguing over him racing anymore. He's never cheated, he just loves to ride and ride hard and loves the competition.

He wants to thank JD, Evil Ed for putting together a bike so he can have a little fun and thanks to Charles for putting on the event but he's sorry that him being in the races caused so much bad tension between racers that use to be friends first. These are my Sons words NOT mine. He hopes next year is a little different and that we can all have fun together, learn, race and be friends.

Charles I'll get the 1st place trophy to you some how before Saturday. Good luck on the next Champion of Worlds Fastest Minibike Challenge.

Nothing

I don't know if it's my place to say anything here or not, but I'm gonna say it anyhow. I know very few of these guys at Ana, and those I do know I don't know well at all! But I do know street racing culture from my days in the 70's. And Dom....what you need to understand is these guys live for this kind of stuff! It doesn't matter if it's you winning (or losing) or somebody else, the trash talk and fighting will go on! You just focus on you, and keep doing it, and don't let the smack talk affect you, I know it's hard, but you have to let it roll off your back. As long as you decide you want to race, this is how it will be, at Ana or any other race track! Like Paul said, we expect to see you racing Pro Stock bikes at NHRA events all over the country in the future! Your good at what you do!!!

Last edited:
Keep your eye on this 12 yr old

Vimeo, Video Sharing For You

65ShelbyClone

80km translates to what in MPH ? And I'm assuming the fourth you speak of is the 1/4 of a mile here in the states correct ? I hope I'm not missing anything here, your location says your from London ?
For future reference, there are 1.609km in a mile.

They race on a quarter mile like we do because we still use British units of distance. The wholly-metric rest of the world races on a 400m track. Since there are 3.281ft in a meter, 400m = 1312ft.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Brian and Frank.
Neck, I cant remember you but thank you for your concern. He has his good and bad days like anybody else. We are hoping for a full recovery, but cant be certain about anything that life throws at you. If you see me and my brother anyplace, please approach me and introduce urself, or remind me who u are. Thanks again, Frank