evil ed runs out of beer

Burning Toad,

Even though EVIL ED and myself are not on good speaking terms, this hits below the belt and I would appreciate removing the post. You want me on your friend list. I declined everyone, my friend is my wallet.

If you are being funny OK. I am not offended by your post. I saw EDs video.

Please, Toad remove it, it's not the way we laugh at each other. I am working with Charles and Russell on my extreme mod motor. Today it comes apart and I am busy for 4 hours. I would like to see this one gone tonight after tear down...

Keep a straight face and duck out on this one, or we do battle for no good reason!

OK?

ED and I go way back to 1974 Van Nuys BLVD> I like that guy, as an old friend. It's not proper or funny. I am old but still Baad!

TT Thanks! OUT!

Last edited:
6.5 HP GX-200 tear down completed. Flywheel was tough. The rest was just work. The head goes out tomorrow for mods..Bare Block...2:00PM-4:30PM done... finished... pooped and hot..... TOAD! :weld::weld::weld:

TT

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Awwwwww man that really looks a lot like him, but that guy is clearly to tall.:doah:

Well I don't think he is gonna be to happy about this one.

Even though EVIL ED and myself are not on good speaking terms, this hits below the belt and I would appreciate removing the post. You want me on your friend list. I declined everyone, my friend is my wallet.

If you are being funny OK. I am not offended by your post. I saw EDs video.

Please, Toad remove it, it's not the way we laugh at each other. I am working with Charles and Russell on my extreme mod motor. Today it comes apart and I am busy for 4 hours. I would like to see this one gone tonight after tear down...

Keep a straight face and duck out on this one, or we do battle for no good reason!

OK?

ED and I go way back to 1974 Van Nuys BLVD> I like that guy, as an old friend. It's not proper or funny. I am old but still Baad!

TT Thanks! OUT!

no. :thefinger: whats the big deal??:gunsmilie: the nazis lost W.W.II oh i am 15 but age dont matter in this game

Last edited:

Oldsalt

bt5K

This has got to be a put-together deal! That guy has, not only clean hands, but also clean nails. Also a nice clean shirt and a beard better combed than my hair. Hell, the sign doesn't have any misspelled words! That dude don't look like no wino...look at them steady, bright eyes.

Just wanted you to know that I, for one, am not fooled. That really isn't Ed, whom ever he is.

bt5K

This has got to be a put-together deal! That guy has, not only clean hands, but also clean nails. Also a nice clean shirt and a beard better combed than my hair. Hell, the sign doesn't have any misspelled words! That dude don't look like no wino...look at them steady, bright eyes.

Just wanted you to know that I, for one, am not fooled. That really isn't Ed, whom ever he is.
:lol::lol:
i like this one best

bt5K

My beard is gray and I'm probably 15 years older than that guy. Could be Burningtoads dad !

Evil Ed out !

Toad, and I mean toad as a bad word we do not use here.

It seems ED has taken this in stride? I have not although it's not worth starting a WW3 over.

You flip me off? I knock you down on your fat ass. Plain and simple... 200 or 300 pounds and laugh at your face. Their are SIX alpha males on this site. WHO YOU GONING AFTER NEXT? THEY WILL BACK ME UP ON THIS ONE, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY MAN.. ED IS A HUMAN BEING NOT A BEGGER. SHUT THE FUCH UP! BARSTARD! I AM WELL ENOUGH TO STOP YOU!

TT END!

ED I AM SORRY, YOU ARE BACK IN THE CIRCLE OF TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censure:

Hent
Striogi
GTO
Jimh
TT
MDB

Last edited:
Toad,
I have Striogi to thank for the avatar. He gave it too me. I does suit me to a tee.

All I ask is show some respect>? I was 15 and was in the exact same boat as yourself.

The way I type, is the way I speak, fast and furious! Wait until your lucky enough to reach 50 years of age, then you will understand the mistakes we all make when were young, and wish we could have a re-do-over>?

TT :thumbsup: :hammer: :scooter: