Ez's "No Fear" Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say right around 12-13hp and you could turn about 6500rpms with that cam if it was bigger you could turn more. nice mini

And this things going to take off like a dog im not sure on the size of your tire but i think someone said the DB are 15'' with that said your top speed would be 86mph at 6500rpms. you mite have to switch up that drive gear down to 13/14.

i would say right around 12-13hp and you could turn about 6500rpms with that cam if it was bigger you could turn more. nice mini

And this things going to take off like a dog im not sure on the size of your tire but i think someone said the DB are 15'' with that said your top speed would be 86mph at 6500rpms. you mite have to switch up that drive gear down to 13/14.
Thanks for the Info and the Compliment Man. I Feel the Need For Speed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hey You keep up the Great work on Your Project, It's Looking Great. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

:lol: Thats a pretty col unit.. I like that little street racer front wheel.. Ya might want one for the back too.. :eek:hmy: What does a DB tire do at 86 miles per hour I wonder... :shrug:

:lol: Thats a pretty col unit.. I like that little street racer front wheel.. Ya might want one for the back too.. :eek:hmy: What does a DB tire do at 86 miles per hour I wonder... :shrug:
Thanks Kid for the Compliment. Yeah I like that front tire also. I'll see what it does with whats it's got on it now. I'll soon find out what those DB tires will do pretty soon. I'll let ya know! I can hardly wait! I Feel the Need for Speed. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :biggrin:

Nope: Try Again. :thumbsup:

Carb = 615 Blueprinted - Airflow has been significantly increased by opening and reshaping the Venturi using a CNC machine. The choke shaft and butterfly have been removed and the shaft hole has been plugged.

Nope, if you look on the handlebars, there is a kill switch there. Here is a Picture that I didn't put in here because I have several pictures of my Project. Now look real close and You will see where it goes. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

front wheel lock for burning out rear tire?

front wheel lock for burning out rear tire?
Ok, I'll tell Ya what it is used for. If you look in the Picture on the left side You will see 2 Cables that are hooked up 2 the Throttle. It is a spring loaded Throttle that will be used so that I can start the motor by myself. There is a wing nut on the Throttle, so all I have to do is pull a little bit on that Throttle just enough to open the carb and then I lock it in with the wing nut so that when I put my Gear Reduction Starter in I can start it by myself. Once it starts I just simple loosin the lock nut and it goes back to idle. Because I want to be able to start this engine by myself with no help from anyone. Because here where I live, you have to pay someone to due something for ya. A bunch of jerks. So that's why I came up with this idea. So I have 2 Throttle controls. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.