Fiberglass Clutch Covers

Mac

Another bunch of covers & gastank shell I didn't order.
I just can't seem to get my orders the way I want them.
Don't be surprised if the Taco & Zebra go fast, but I'll get more again.
$20.00 each delivered.

mybiz

cover

They're thick enough.
I have bought CAT...Bonanza..Taco..& Zebra clutch covers from MAC. All are great quality in my opinion.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the info i didnt think mac would have cheepos made Reason i ask is i might be sanding it down many times i'm going to be painting it as close as i can to look chromed hopfuley

mybiz

no no no

The ones I have received don't need much sanding at all to get them smooth:thumbsup:
what i was saying on sanding was i might be sanding the paint i apply Trying to get the chrome look Who knows how many times i'll have to paint it I do lots of sanding until I'm happy with the looks:thumbsup:

1stlegendtx

I bought the Cat cover and its great.:thumbsup: The price and the fact that he even offers them is one of the reasons Mac is a real asset to all of us. I don't want to go off on a "TT" type post(no offence "TT") but Mac really is a valuable contributor for us.

Hey Mac ... Might you have a clutch cover set up for a 3hp Briggs for a little cat 250 ... Also ... Thanks for all of your contribution to this site ... :thumbsup:

Mac

Hey Mac ... Might you have a clutch cover set up for a 3hp Briggs for a little cat 250 ... Also ... Thanks for all of your contribution to this site ... :thumbsup:
Nothing is "set up" for any specific engine.
You just decide what kind of mounting brackets you want and make some.
I like a simple one-piece thin angle iron mounting plate.
The Cat 250 is the lower left one in my picture on the first post here.
I'm still waiting for the Cat stickers that go on the cover.

Nothing is "set up" for any specific engine.
You just decide what kind of mounting brackets you want and make some.
I like a simple one-piece thin angle iron mounting plate.
The Cat 250 is the lower left one in my picture on the first post here.
I'm still waiting for the Cat stickers that go on the cover.
Will you pm me when you get the stickers ... I'll take them both at the same time ...Thanks

george3

for 20.00 - 25.00 shipped, skuff and paint and your asking questions, unbeliveable. if you dont buy now they will be gone. oem is how much?