First Old Minibike! 69 Taco T100

My friend picked this up with a 1970 CT70H last week from his bosses 90 year old neighbor who put them to the curb for some veterans donation pickup:blink:. He got them for free and only really wanted the CT as he has two others in pieces. super stoked about this little bike! always wanted a old minibike. My dad had a early Taco 22 he and still remembers everything about them. he loves it too:smile:

already got it running and did a very light clean up got rid of all the surface rust on the clutch side. also freed up the seized drum brake. this thing is keeping its patina!

cant figure out pictures:no::confused:

Cool bike and all....but let me get this straight....your friend basically stole from a veterans donation group? Or am I reading it wrong?

Cool bike and all....but let me get this straight....your friend basically stole from a veterans donation group? Or am I reading it wrong?
no he talked to the old man and he said he could have them. My friends the one that thought they where stolen and ditched since he saw them out of the corner of his eye and they where laying down by the curb.

Last edited:
Man that's a killer bike and jacket!!!!! I just pulled mine out today. Been collecting parts for a year!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

thanks guys! if i could find a chain i could ride this bad boy. the only thing that i think is missing is a little piece at the front of the pull start sheet metal that covers a gap where the flywheel is exposed. if that makes sense.

thanks guys! if i could find a chain i could ride this bad boy. the only thing that i think is missing is a little piece at the front of the pull start sheet metal that covers a gap where the flywheel is exposed. if that makes sense.
I was wondering if that came on every briggs because i have an all original 63 without it and a bunch of others. maybe a later addition to keep fingers out. someone must know

I was wondering if that came on every briggs because i have an all original 63 without it and a bunch of others. maybe a later addition to keep fingers out. someone must know
looks like mine came with it. you can see a rusty area where the tab for it went.

if i get my chain on today i can ride this thing:thumbsup:

got my chains on today and got to ride around! are these supposed to be this slow? feels like i was topping out at 25mph. and i need a clutch, it was working really good for a couple putt putts then the clutch started to squeal and grab at idle. almost went through my fence:laugh:

me and mah taco.jpeg

Hounddog

Taco, Taco, Taco

got my chains on today and got to ride around! are these supposed to be this slow? feels like i was topping out at 25mph. and i need a clutch, it was working really good for a couple putt putts then the clutch started to squeal and grab at idle. almost went through my fence:laugh:

View attachment 83440

I hate when that happens.....So what the price for everything tomorrow?....Thanks, your friend "B'...