Flexo Big Bear Super Scrambler

Yea Flexo looks freakin great with that west bend, and I almost spit up cos I'm still week in the knees from Dan-E-boy's '69 Taco resto....:thumbsup:

No, no, no you guys! :laugh: The Flexo is still going to be Briggs powered. I took the photo, because I was curious about a WB install, and it's something I've been wanting to do. The standard engine on the Flexo Deluxe was that Briggs 5. I posted the photo here, and put a link in Karen's thread showing what this engine would look like in her frame.

It's tempting, I must admit to bolt that engine in there, while I wait for Briggs parts, and contemplate a third tank painting job.

Growing tired of the cardboard box it was sitting on, I bent up and painted a stand. The top is a thin plywood piece bolted on. Plan is to get some stickers for the sides. (Logo)

No, no, no you guys! :laugh: The Flexo is still going to be Briggs powered. I took the photo, because I was curious about a WB install, and it's something I've been wanting to do. The standard engine on the Flexo Deluxe was that Briggs 5. I posted the photo here, and put a link in Karen's thread showing what this engine would look like in her frame.

It's tempting, I must admit to bolt that engine in there, while I wait for Briggs parts, and contemplate a third tank painting job.
Since that engine is too small for your bike, you should just give it to me.:laugh:

How tall and how wide is that stand Dave? Would you make any changes if you had to make another?
Yeah, one change would have been to take it to a friends house and use his brake. :) It's 6X6X9. Just some sheet I had laying around and started working it with no plan. Welded on a bottom base support, and painted with some left over blue.