Found leaning against a tree ......

Well, actually DZLBIKE found it and pointed me in the direction. It was a 4.5 hr. round trip and well worth it....to me at least. Was a fun road trip, my 15 year old daughter still likes "adventures w/ Daddy"..... Especially when it's a bike SHE wants. We just hop in the truck and go:thumbsup:

Got there and the guy says.."ya know it doesn't run, don't ya?" I said "yeah, I figured that's why it was leanin' against this tree".

Well, actually DZLBIKE found it and pointed me in the direction. It was a 4.5 hr. round trip and well worth it....to me at least. Was a fun road trip, my 15 year old daughter still likes "adventures w/ Daddy"..... Especially when it's a bike SHE wants. We just hop in the truck and go:thumbsup:

Got there and the guy says.."ya know it doesn't run, don't ya?" I said "yeah, I figured that's why it was leanin' against this tree".

I take it, it's the daughter that doesn't ride the horse...lol

I take it, it's the daughter that doesn't ride the horse...lol
I think this little gal could ride anything she decides to. I brought one of my old weird bicycles out on my last visit and she took off on the thing like she owned one all her life! Next time I'm bringing a unicycle! :laugh:

Nice! is that an 8 or a 10HP, looks like its not missing any major part either.Should be a fun easy build. Have fun with it.
10hp....just need a torque converter cover. She's got spark, throttle shaft is free and no slop. I think the tires are original and in great shape. I really don't think it was ridden much....just kinda neglected and left outside.

I think this little gal could ride anything she decides to. I brought one of my old weird bicycles out on my last visit and she took off on the thing like she owned one all her life! Next time I'm bringing a unicycle! :laugh:

Here ya go.... She still calls herself my "Little Buddy". She's tough as nails and sweet as pie all wrapped up into one packge.

Hounddog

Wow, Nice Bike! It looks like she has all the original parts. I have not seen one so complete. Wish we all had friends like that to point us in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Wow, Nice Bike! It looks like she has all the original parts. I have not seen one so complete. Wish we all had friends like that to point us in the right direction.:thumbsup:
the parts that it has that you haven't seen are add on parts. But they can be hard to find no the less.

Mine was 100% original but since I am restoring mine I want to get those add on parts.

Its hard to believe that someone would just give up on a bike like this one day and leave it outside for years. Even when I was young I would have taken it apart to see if I could of fixed it. Might not of been able to get it back together, but I would have tried :laugh: