Fraud

Do not buy anything from an individual called legasyking @ aol.com he sold me a motoskeeter gastank and never shipped it.when I asked about it he said what tank? Beware!!!
I only buy from people who accept PayPal and if they insist on getting it friends and family I insist that I send it as Commerce and offer to cover any fees they might be trying to avoid. I don't even accept payments via friends and family if I sell somebody something and I tell them that I'm doing it that way so that they will have recourse if they're not happy but that really doesn't happen because I'm a full disclosure seller so it's hard not to be happy when I send you something you pay me good money for. Always protect yourself and never send the payment that you can't walk back should something go wrong. That being said I am sorry that this happened to you especially so close to Christmas. Good luck to you moving forward.

Scammers are out in full force.
I had someone wanting me to pay them via the friends and family method and when I said that I don't do that but that I was willing to cover any fees plus $5 they never replied back. You have to be vigilant and you have to be aware of the latest scams because they're coming at us from all directions. I simply will not pay with any method I have no recourse for a refund on if things go wrong or the item is far from as described. I remember the old days when we just had the local bargain post, if someone ripped you off you could go over there and handle it in person.

Automan has a few listings here where he was”taken advantage of”. Maybe he needs to be more careful and use the old adage if it seems to good to be true, or a long gone part….probably not worth responding….it’s called common sense…just tossing it out there….seems some people lack that skill

Last edited: