FREE Rupp Gote in Michigan

:sadcrying4: Lookit what stupid Florida Keys did to my Gote.. :sadcrying4: Kyle should have never took this thing out of state.. The chrome was never this bad before.. The exhaust pipe went :shrug: no idea where that went.... The original seat was PRETTY awesome but had some stitching coming undone so we replaced it with something home made.. That SHOULD have been at his parents place, but they brought the box of parts by and no seat??? :shrug: I have the original brake lever and cable, a correct air cleaner.. Randy has me a 2 speed driven setup.. It has the original driver still... I dunno.. She'sa HELL of a mess now.. Not the bike I remember at all.. Chrome is nasty, two flat tires, gas cap has a hole rusted THROUGH it... good thing it' back.. Maybe it won't rust completely out of existence now....

Well, whatdya think of it? Ugly ole POS aint she? Might as well junk it huh? :hammer:

Hm... weheres my right side pic.. :confused:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Is that because it doesn't run?:rolleyes:

Or because its a keeper?
Both... :doah: Eh.. He burned a hole in the plug wire, isn't a mechanic, and was always affraid of the bike anyways.. He's not the go fast and crash type of guy.. :laugh: I have my daughter right now, but will get it fired up when I get back from dropping her off.. Then I'm gonna freeze my beanbag off driving this bitch ALL OVER the place.. :drool:

Yes, it's a keeper.. Another one of the (Lives in the house) (rest of the family) bikes.. :thumbsup: About like the Stupidcycle and Hercules, and Lightning Trike, and Minimate and Unknown Tractor bike.. :drool:

:laugh: :laugh:

Heck that looks good. It's not rust. It's patina.
Well the gas cap has a "Patina Hole" in it already.. And the gas TANK doesn't need one of those.. :doah: She's getting there though.. :eek:hmy:

What fell on the rear fender I wonder? :confused:

Anyone know of a good chrome dipper? :shrug: There has to be a TON of starving artist types around Detroit or something, huh? :shrug: I have a BUTTLOAD of stuff I could do.. But if they lost one piece of it, I think I'd have to injure their face with a rifle.. :shrug: And that can't be good for anybody. :shrug: And I've heard of a LOT of lost chrome parts.. Some IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND something er another... WHOOPS... Sorry, :shrug: It must have just un-existed itself from the planet for some reason.. :shrug:

Last edited:
LOL.. You need to attend Wayne's School of Marketing & Ballroom Dancing.

Thats not a hole. It's a pore, it will need that to ooze horsepower. Any oil leaks are "sweating" Horsepower.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats good stuff right there.. :laugh:

Yeah... Clones aren't "Clones" It's "Same whore, different dress"

YAYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy :tongue: I finally did somethin this morning... 9:00 am still FROST :angry: on the ground still...... Got the engine off, tore the carb down, cleaned it all out, lubed stuff, chains were a MESS... Added a fuel shutoff and new liners, fixed the spark... Got it fired up and and doing stuff....:shrug: Decided to drive it to the dead end and back, no big deal 200 yards or somethin uphill :shrug:.. . I pulled back in, lubed the chains with some penetrating oil again :laugh:.. They were rusted stiff, required two pairs of pliers and determination on a few links :angry:... Tightened the OTHER three engine bolts down :laugh: (don't try this at home kids) ........... But yeah.. I was running two stroke premix (all I had) barely enough to run.... nothing you should be riding, but was slow cruising it around and it was working good.... :scooter: .. I decided to drive it to town and fill up on non 2 cycle fuel.. Put $1.52 high octane in it.. Went to the junkyard, did a burn out, about crashed in a doughnut :doah:, drove to Daves from there, he wasn't there, Ricks (showed it off ) to the South End Duck Lake Store (another $1.10 fuel and a Steel Reserve, back to Ricks :laugh: back to here... I've logged probably 20 miles on her so far..... :shrug: RUSTY assed chains, carb STILL won't be quite right :angry: but shes working sweet... :shrug:

I need to get back before it's dark and SUPER freezing out.. :eek:hmy: ... I'm freezing my beanbag off and lovin it.. :tongue: The Goat is a machine again.. :thumbsup: