Go Kart Cycle / Flexo Scrapbook

JTG

Looking at the forks, the first is for a Big Bear Scrambler, the second is for a Super Scrambler and the last is part Taco, Bug or Savage.

Here's some pics I took of Tracy's Flexos and a Flea thrown in for good measure from Fun Day 2011:

Note: The Go Kart Cycle is BAB's

Last edited:
A pic of my dad and I with my freshly done up flexo just in time for our trip to windber last year. So fresh in fact the cables still needed some trimming :doah:

I need to find some more pics of it to post.

That's the one you got from tomsprops right? Made a deal at Funday? I remember him giving a smoking deal on the one he had, and I'm pretty sure it's the one that was a mate to my first one.

I remember when he bought that 30+ collection that he also got a box of NOS Flexo fork lowers. I got 2 sets of the fork lowers for a couple sets of forks that I posted above. They went fast, people were mobbing him for them.

I'm not going to lie. I got a smoking deal. I still have an extra set of nos rigid forks for it. The frame was nos when I got it still had the price tag on it I debated whether or not to paint it. Then I decided that it should shine so i restored it. It sits in my room now. You break your hand starting it and its crazy quick.

I'm not going to lie. I got a smoking deal. I still have an extra set of nos rigid forks for it. The frame was nos when I got it still had the price tag on it I debated whether or not to paint it. Then I decided that it should shine so i restored it. It sits in my room now. You break your hand starting it and its crazy quick.
I like it. Nice pic. One day I'll have one. :thumbsup:

Here's what this Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn enduro looked like..

Before:

And after JTG blessed it with his magical touch!!
hope you don't mind me posting these pix Tracy :drool:

After: