Good Idea..Bad Idea

I'm guessing it isn't good for your butt to be doing wheelies and thrown onto the ground?:asshole:
Or it gets expensive buying new tires from doing burnouts?

Last edited:

den35

In simplest terms,the bike rides like a raging bull.Tap the throttle and the front wheel is in the air.Hold it hard more than a half second and you're on your butt.If you get rolling,it's squirelly as heck.

I pulled the 8 and am putting another 5.5.I want to ride my bike,not battle it.:hammer:

(keep in mind I'm only 150#)

I put a 7.5HP clone on mine. I also extended the wheelbase 7" :weld: You you can give it full throttle now and keep the front wheel on the ground if you lean forward.

Another thing I did with mine to make it more rid-able is changed the linkage around to make the throttle less sensitive. The more you have to twist the throttle the better.

Jordon

Throttle it down

I put a 7.5HP clone on mine. I also extended the wheelbase 7" :weld: You you can give it full throttle now and keep the front wheel on the ground if you lean forward.

Another thing I did with mine to make it more rid-able is changed the linkage around to make the throttle less sensitive. The more you have to twist the throttle the better.

Jordon
xxllmm4 : Did you use a bell crank in your linkage ? You can also buy throttles with a longer pull ratio like the Motion Pro throttles. Too many people use a 1/4 turn motocross throttle and have no control.
Steve