good replacement carb for tecumseh HS40

gonna redo a tecumseh hs40 i pulled of a snow blower. ill be putting it in a bird duck frame. any thoughts on a good replacement / possible upgrade?

thanks

gonna redo a tecumseh hs40 i pulled of a snow blower. ill be putting it in a bird duck frame. any thoughts on a good replacement / possible upgrade?

thanks
I have been finding great, hard to get (you would think) Tecumseh parts on Amazon. I checked before responding and a brand new carb is on the order of $15 to $18 bucks...yup - brand new. I am an Amazon prime member so shipping is free...not sure if the carb is cheaper without AP.

Good luck.

yeah, i was checking amazon, and found some stuff. Dr. shop teacher was leading me to the correct replacement. i was just wondering if anyone has ever used a nice upgrade carb.

thanks, go_mizzou99

I forgot to mention - I brought my two Murray Trac II projects to a small engine repair shop to get the exact numbers off the motor to get the correct carb ordered.

I do buy all my mini bike needs from OldMiniBikes. they've been nothing but fantastic to me.

but I like to check out other places and see whats available.