Good Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a complete lie, I never sent him or anyone a PM telling them how bad their bike looks. (very bad taste).

If you are going to make up lies about me WE ARE GOING TO TANGLE!
You are so full of it.....I can not believe you are going to deny this. As far as "tangle" I wish we could little fella, I would tone down that smart mouth you have!
I copied and pasted this from the message, now deny it
"Still don't believe someone else posted your bike for sale. (and it looks BAAAAAAD) "

Last edited:
Anyone else inhere get nasty messages from gto? He is filling my mailbox up, It would be nice if a moderator would speak up and shut this dumbass up for good.

You are so full of it.....I can not believe you are going to deny this. As far as "tangle" I wish we could little fella, I would tone down that smart mouth you have!
I copied and pasted this from the message, now deny it
"Still don't believe someone else posted your bike for sale. (and it looks BAAAAAAD) "
Is that what you're talking about? :eek:ut: " It looks BAAAD" means it looks bad that you claimed someone else posted your cloned Cat for sale for a smoking crack price in your own town! In other words IT LOOKS BAD YOU WHEN YOU LIE!

DUH! You and tblumber (the hacksaw monkey) belong together!

Nothing worse than a stinking lair!

FWIW, you got robbed on the powder coat charges but hey,,, that could be another lie. :thumbsup:

Is that what you're talking about? :eek:ut: " It looks BAAAD" means it looks bad that you claimed someone else posted your cloned Cat for sale for a smoking crack price in your own town! In other words IT LOOKS BAD YOU WHEN YOU LIE!

DUH! You and tblumber (the hacksaw monkey) belong together!

Nothing worse than a stinking lair!

FWIW, you got robbed on the powder coat charges but hey,,, that could be another lie. :thumbsup:
I didnt say someone else posted it, I did but it was to bait a local user...Re read post. goat I dont care what you think, you are nothing but a blow hard that talks shit to everyone on here. Like I said before, you are a DICK! As far as the powder coat and the colt .45 you are just jealous because you cant afford either......LMAO

I didnt say someone else posted it, I did but it was to bait a local user...Re read post. goat I dont care what you think, you are nothing but a blow hard that talks shit to everyone on here. Like I said before, you are a DICK! As far as the powder coat and the colt .45 you are just jealous because you cant afford either......LMAO
OK, I went and read your reply about the for sale price (smoking crack) on CL. I was wrong. What is troublesome is why would you do that? Maybe because YOU are the dick? Is that why I'm getting all the nasty PM's from you? (saved BTW) Try to make me look like the bad guy all you want but facts are facts and right is always right.

As for Money, I could pay for your mobile home with the change in my pocket! Get real. :eek:ut: As for guns you don't have a chance competing with me there! That's my thing and my living. :eek:ut: If you're nice I might teach you how to shoot. :thumbsup:

Its kind of funny, I had so many people tell me it looks good but "GTO" sent me a personal message telling me how bad it looks. I think hes been smoking crack again....LMAO
If you're going to make stuff up... at least get an original line! :doah:

:thefinger:

I know: Right back at me... :eek:ut:

I've known GTO for a long time, so I know you're full of BS when you start trying to paint an ugly picture of him.

You sir, are acting like a child, so I'll just say this:

Hush boy! The men are talking.

Last edited:
OK, I went and read your reply about the for sale price (smoking crack) on CL. I was wrong. What is troublesome is why would you do that? Maybe because YOU are the dick? Is that why I'm getting all the nasty PM's from you? (saved BTW) Try to make me look like the bad guy all you want but facts are facts and right is always right.

As for Money, I could pay for your mobile home with the change in my pocket! Get real. :eek:ut: As for guns you don't have a chance competing with me there! That's my thing and my living. :eek:ut: If you're nice I might teach you how to shoot. :thumbsup:
As your buddy from Texas said, "if you only knew" . Its always the ones who want to brag that are broke.

Last edited:
If you're going to make stuff up... at least get an original line! :doah:

:thefinger:

I know: Right back at me... :eek:ut:

I've known GTO for a long time, so I know you're full of BS when you start trying to paint an ugly picture of him.

You sir, are acting like a child, so I'll just say this:

Hush boy! The men are talking.
Now for for you old man, all I can say is go back and look at my post and look at his. Until you started running your mouth I never had a negative thing to say to anyone in here but your boyfriend gto cant say that. He does nothing but talk shit in about 99% of his post. He has painted that "ugly" picture himself. So oldman shut the F U C K up and let the real men speak!:thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:
Now for for you old man, all I can say is go back and look at my post and look at his. Until you started running your mouth I never had a negative thing to say to anyone in here but your boyfriend gto cant say that. He does nothing but talk shit in about 99% of his post. He has painted that "ugly" picture himself. So oldman shut the F U C K up and let the real men speak!:thefinger::thefinger:
Anyone can check my posts and theres far more help than hinder, the Hinder have it coming! your 99% is about as accurate as your shooting! :thefinger:

Oh, look here's a resent one when I'm trying to help you!

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/9696-replacement-forks-big-cat.html

To bad you turned :censure: and pulled some shady stuff on Craigslist. (that made you a "hinder" and free game :eek:ut::doah::thefinger:

Anyone can check my posts and theres far more help than hinder, the Hinder have it coming! your 99% is about as accurate as your shooting! :thefinger:

Oh, look here's a resent one when I'm trying to help you!

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/9696-replacement-forks-big-cat.html

To bad you turned :censure: and pulled some shady stuff on Craigslist. (that made you a "hinder" and free game :eek:ut::doah::thefinger:
I didn't say you didn't do "any" good on here , sorry about the wrong % I should have said you are a "dick 99% of the time" Thanks for correcting me!

I didn't say you didn't do "any" good on here , sorry about the wrong % I should have said you are a "dick 99% of the time" Thanks for correcting me!
Can I correct you one more time? :smile:

I believe you have more personal insults and name calling in just this thread ,,,,,, and that potty mouth! :doah:

You know whats really funny is I used to fight worse with Oldman about 8 years ago. Gawd those where good times. :wink:

Ohhhhhhh, lets do a "for the record".....

For the Record, I was minding my own Biz on this thread until you where bad mouthing me behind my back.

Back mouther!!!!!!! :thefinger:

Can I correct you one more time? :smile:

You know whats really funny is I used to fight worse with Oldman about 8 years ago. Gawd those where good times. :wink:
I do believe that, you are known as a "shit stirrer" and there is nothing more you like to do. I am no expert but I would guess this stems back to when your father was playing in your pants as a child.

Last edited:
So much for any hope of originality on your part.... and your vocabulary seems a bit limited as well... poor thing. :thefinger:

I figure you're either a youngster or a feeble old fart whose kids dumped him in that home and only visit on the big holidays... I'm betting on the latter. :thumbdown:

I'm sure the aid will be along with your meds soon. :eek:ut:

Last edited:
So much for any hope of originality on your part.... and your vocabulary seems a bit limited as well... poor thing. :thefinger:

I figure you're either a youngster or a feeble old fart whose kids dumped him in that home and only visit on the big holidays... I'm betting on the latter. :thumbdown:

I'm sure the aid will be along with your meds soon. :eek:ut:
Well the truth hurts I guess. You both know who is wrong and who is right here.

As far as the "old" comment, read your name dumbass or did they not teach that way back when you went to school. I am betting you never attended a day of school anyway.:thefinger::thefinger:

This is a nice site so I am not going to waste anymore of its time on two losers like you. I hope you two butt buddies will do the same. So do like you do when gto has you bent over the rusty taco frame that he couldn't afford to powder coat (had to use krylon) LMAO at you two dumbasses ,,,BTW you both are blocked so I wont see what you have to say so let it die BOYS! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Well the truth hurts I guess. You both know who is wrong and who is right here.

As far as the "old" comment, read your name dumbass or did they not teach that way back when you went to school. I am betting you never attended a day of school anyway.:thefinger::thefinger:

This is a nice site so I am not going to waste anymore of its time on two losers like you. I hope you two butt buddies will do the same. So do like you do when gto has you bent over the rusty taco frame that he couldn't afford to powder coat (had to use krylon) LMAO at you two dumbasses ,,,BTW you both are blocked so I wont see what you have to say so let it die BOYS! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Funny, powder coat is $100 or less and I spend more than that going out to dinner!

I'm glad you are going into hiding because you are so full of crap and this hole thing is about side stepping what you did on Craigslist. People like you need to be exposed and thats what this hole thing is about. :thumbsup: Trying to make others look bad to cover you personal attac's and PM's show how low you can be. :wink:

May your reap what you sew! :thumbsup:

I've been watching you today on "who's on line"

If you have me blocked, why are you going over all my threads and vid's right now? :eek:ut:

Can't we count on ANYTHING you say? :doah:

He can't stop reading because he's simply an attention-hungry tool.

Most like him rail against the injustices they suffer on the 'net, always of their own making, but to cover that, they usually pick out one or two others they interact with, and attack them with childish insults and homosexual (perhaps there are some repressed feelings there) slurs. :eek:ut:

Sad, but he's not even original in his rantings... I pity him, just a teeny bit... poor thing. :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.