Good Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohman11

I have got a bit more done on my Cat 400x and I picked up another pistol...Thought I would show some pics. My father in law has all kinds of land out by Hico Texas (where Billy The The Kid is from) so we have loaded up the truck, we are taking the Big Cat and the Baja and more guns than we know what to do with. It is going to be a great weekend.

delray

nice detail clone engine and bike ohman11:thumbsup:
:scooter:...... O'no your not going to get that bike dirty:doah:

I wish you could see how nice of a red it is but the camera just will not show the depth, it is a candy red. It is powder coated with a silver base and then has a clear red on top of it.
Great toys. The 1911 .45 is on my to-get list. My pals and I are going shooting later this am. Just taking the .22s today. Having my daily OldMiniBikes.com fix w/breakfast right now before we go.

I like the treatment on your wheels. The white is makes for a nice contrast. The red frame looks really nice! :thumbsup: I didn't know you could get candy color powder coat. Do the multiple coats leave it feeling pretty thick? Does it hold up where fasteners tighten against it - any tendency to crack & lift? Does it cover details? I have very little firsthand experience w/PC. I'm considering it for my frame, but I don't want my bike's stamped serial number to disappear under a thick layer of finish.

Last edited:
Great toys. The 1911 .45 is on my to-get list. My pals and I are going shooting later this am. Just taking the .22s today. Having my daily OldMiniBikes.com fix w/breakfast right now before we go.

I like the treatment on your wheels. The white is makes for a nice contrast. The red frame looks really nice! :thumbsup: I didn't know you could get candy color powder coat. Do the multiple coats leave it feeling pretty thick? Does it hold up where fasteners tighten against it - any tendency to crack & lift? Does it cover details? I have very little firsthand experience w/PC. I'm considering it for my frame, but I don't want my bike's stamped serial number to disappear under a thick layer of finish.
If done right you will still see the serial number. It actually has some flex to it so it wont crack. It is expensive, I have about 300 bucks in the powder coat.

Its kind of funny, I had so many people tell me it looks good but "GTO" sent me a personal message telling me how bad it looks. I think hes been smoking crack again....LMAO

Its kind of funny, I had so many people tell me it looks good but "GTO" sent me a personal message telling me how bad it looks. I think hes been smoking crack again....LMAO
This is a complete lie, I never sent him or anyone a PM telling them how bad their bike looks. (very bad taste).

If you are going to make up lies about me WE ARE GOING TO TANGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.