Governor setup using mikuni carb?

I'm installing a mikuni slide carb on my mini bike, im looking for a way to bypass the governor once I delete the factory throttle plate and linkages, any pictures or video links to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

Open the engine up and remove all of the governor components. Install a billet rod and a billet or PVL flywheel as well since those are the weak links when the governor is removed. 18lb valve springs would be a good idea too.

Since the engine will be fully taken apart to properly remove the governor, it's the perfect time to also do a flat top piston and a cam.

Im pretty sure you got another thread with the same title. just take a bolt or ziptie and hold the arm back. Or just simply remove the governor with simple had tools like sockets, punch, grinder, and a few other basic ones. Its not hard it just takes time

SAS289

He has a Yukon trail puma. So you have a 19 inch tire, torque converter, and probably stock gearing. It's not going to see a ton of RPM anyway. If it were me, I would be riding with the Mikuni and governor installed until I made decisions on what else I would like to do with the engine, if anything. The current governor issue is a few minute fix.