GX 160 carb

i think the GX200 carb is the same. you could go with a GX390 carb or a Mikuni instead. the Mikuni gives a nice boost in power and the throttle hook up is much easier to deal with (dirt bike style). neither of them will just bolt on though. i'm not sure about the GX390 one, but if you get a Mikuni you can use a manifold from AGK or get one from a Briggs Animal and make the holes bigger so it will bolt to the head.

my 5.5 clone runs pretty well with the 22mm Mikuni, single stage header and RLV silencer.

The GX200 venturi is slightly bigger but I dont think you will get any noticeable gains in power. Strigoi hit the nail on the head with his post.

But if you have a GX200 carb laying around definetly bolt it on, the jet from your GX160 will probably be all it needs. Also a GX200 cam would give your GX160 a little boost too, oh and lastly a GX200 head gasket, it is thinner then the stock 160 head gasket so it ups your compression a little.

Now going the other way if you want to make your GX200 faster put your GX160 head on for more compression.