haha, racing awesomeness

i know the guy that's in the black car that got hit. there was some shit that went on during the race that started all this. :laugh:

the guy that goes running out in the white shirt is the husband of the lady that ran into my buddy originally. he's about 6'4" 290lbs and a tough motherhahahahaer so it's good they kept him away.

btw, he was waiting to go into the scales when she hit him.

Aug 8th - Raw footage of Brown/Petrell Video by Video Princess - MySpace Video

Last edited:

bandit 40

i know the guy that's in the black car that got hit. there was some shit that went on during the race that started all this. :laugh:

the guy that goes running out in the white shirt is the husband of the lady that ran into my buddy originally. he's about 6'4" 290lbs and a tough motherhahahahaer so it's good they kept him away.

btw, he was waiting to go into the scales when she hit him.

Aug 8th - Raw footage of Brown/Petrell Video by Video Princess - MySpace Video
Action packed racing, that is fun, I have had nights just like that, With RETALIATION , but in all honesty a poor sport:thumbdown:

i would not even consider fighting him and i'm 6'5" 255. he's not someone that you want to get pissed off at you.

they got into it during the actual race. that was at the end of it.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That lady is crazy for crashing into that guy. She is picking a fight with someone only because she has a little backup. Not a good thing to do if you can't actually back stuff up on your own.:thumbdown: