Harbor Freight 20% off untill 12/31/2010 yep December 31, 2010

vette66_00

Just print them out and use them. Just like any other coupon, click the first link and print or download the Word doc I made with 20 coupons on it and your good to go.. Since there online they print out and are scanable. These are HF's own links so there will be no issues.

ALSO link fixed....

Here you go a 20% off the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!! Finally found a good source on coupons.. Still just one Item at a time...

Click here 20% off until December 31, 2010

If you are like me here is a link to a DOC file with 4 pages of 5 coupons so 20 coupons no wasted paper...
4 pages 20 total Harbor Freight 20% off till 12-31-10.doc
Dear Vette, Went to the website you referred to and printed off a copy of this coupon. Took it to the Harbor Freight in Altoona, Pa. yesterday and got 20% off my ENTIRE shopping cart (including sale items). Saved a bundle. I owe you one Vette. Ogy

vette66_00

Dear Vette, Went to the website you referred to and printed off a copy of this coupon. Took it to the Harbor Freight in Altoona, Pa. yesterday and got 20% off my ENTIRE shopping cart (including sale items). Saved a bundle. I owe you one Vette. Ogy
No Problem!! Just passing the word.

that coupon document rocks. thanks so much man. i love harbor freight because if i lose something or break it, its no sweat off my back.

Thought I'd share this experience. I got excited and purchased a HF 6.5HP engine online for the $129.00 price. When I noticed these coupons I was disappointed I didn't do my research as thoroughly as I could have. I called HF and was hoping to cancel my order to purchase locally to save some $$$, but they informed me the order had already shipped that day. I mustered the courage to see if they would honor a coupon I neglected to take advantage of when I ordered. They ask what was the bar code number (63300313) of the coupon, put me on hold and came back telling me they would be happy to refund the difference in price after applying the 20% discount coupon. I was extremely pleased with the outcome, but I'm more impressed with the folks here in the forum sharing their resources, knowledge and wisdom. Thank all of you :thumbsup:...

Last edited:
engine

I have a question, i was at harbor f today and noticed the had a greyhound 6.5 engine. 3/4 crank will it work in the minis? thanks for your help.

I have a question, i was at harbor f today and noticed the had a greyhound 6.5 engine. 3/4 crank will it work in the minis? thanks for your help.
This is the engine most of us use when upgrading engines. This engine is a clone (copy) of a Honda 6.5 engine.

It will work on most minibikes. It depends on what you have. If you have a Doodle Bug 30 old style its a perfect fit, newer style need a little modification. If its another type of mini may or may not. Tell us what kind you have and most likely we can tell you if it's possible and how much work maybe needed to install it.

Chris

I was thinking on buying a kit build paint and install engine and clutch. Im new to this and really am looking forward to doing a couple with my grandson. Thanks Guys.

I think i have a boonie and a sears early 60s??will have pics soon hopefully some one can clear the mud before i begin cutting frames for a dragbike this spring.