Harbor Freight Predator 212cc $99 Coupon

Hey guys, this is my first post ever on this website, but I have been reading the forums for awhile and I thought that I would contribute to the people here. :smile: This coupon is for the 212cc Predator from Harbor Freight and it expires on 5/27/12. It brings the price down to $99 and can be used online.

ReidK,
Welcome and congratulations on your first post! Great attitude by the way (wanting to help out):thumbsup:- hope you stick around!?
Michael:scooter:

Hey guys, this is my first post ever on this website, but I have been reading the forums for awhile and I thought that I would contribute to the people here. :smile: This coupon is for the 212cc Predator from Harbor Freight and it expires on 5/27/12. It brings the price down to $99 and can be used online.
Nice post bro! I have been looking for one at that price, i have two now and they are nice for the money!!! Just pulled the trigger ;) Thanks!:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the coupon.

Where are the $99 420cc engines at Harbor FREIGHT????

Or any discounts above 20% off on 420cc engines? I saw jakedmoe's post about $100 off coupon at the start of his chopper build.

Last edited:
No problem!, Yeah I would love the 420cc for around the $150 range, maybe when the sales slow down in later months we'll see a coupon somewhere.

where can i get the original coupon at. Because i want to walk up to the store and pick it up.

i just dont want to risk it. because is a special item. limit one per customer and it says on the fine print. i need to take the actual coupon.

I got this coupon out of the local Sunday paper. I know that Harbor Freight is usually pretty good about coupons on phones and printed out.

Thanks So Much

I just wanted to say THANK - YOU for the coupon. It worked like a charm. I've been looking at this engine for a little while, hoping the price would drop below the $150 mark because I want to use it for an Alternator / Generator project. With your $50 off coupon it brought the price down to $99 plus S&H... Not bad at all. I ordered online so I wasn't able to ad the extra 20% off coupon or get the extended warranty but I'll call them and get the warranty and maybe even bitch a little to see if I can get the additional 20% off.

Just used this here in Madison!!!! I just saved the actual photo to my phone, walked in and showed it to the cashier. She just punched in the code, no questions asked. Worked great! Thanks for posting!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Call and see if they will accept a printout coupon. Some stores will, some won't. You can ask the cashier if she has a spare ad (or just ask for the coupon itself).

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH
No my store I know will I, but they have careless attitudes about any questions anyone might have toward coupons, so I figured ill see if anyone had a printable 99.99 coupon that I can just hand em and be done. Cuz they like to cause problems everytime I ask, its stupid. :updown: