Hello Again Old Friends and New!

Hello All,
I'm back again! Just to let you all that remember me know I m back home in beautiful Akron Ohio, gpt my home back, been somewhat trying to get my shop set back up.
I just this morning bpught this new phone that will let me do all sorts of new tricks, so I hope to send you guys some neat pics of some pf my old projects, and I have a few new ones and I will be updating you guys on those. I will be taking the next few days to look around to see what you guys have been doing, and to get better at using this new device.
I hope all is well with everyone! Talk to you soon
dave dickson

Well Quickdraw, the little woman and myself, had a very bad disagreement and as a man that feels loke there is nothing in this world worth fighting over, I left,she got the house, kids,and the means to pay the billls, the bf moved in and other things became more important. I think one of the best things you can leave your children is a home, one for each, if you can, she left the home, in favor of moving 3 boys and a bf into a 2 bedroom apt, the house had 4 1/2 years and we owned it, Oh well, it came back to me, and now I'm going to own it myself.ANYWAYS! I'm back! And while I was gone, I traded and sold,and bought some new to me items, a story with each, too!
I will be getting familiar with this new device I just purchased this morning, and setting my shop back up, over the next few weeks, and after that guys,I plan on giving you all a good run for your money, but in a friendly sort of way! I m 55 years of age this year,I plan on getting a lot older, but I also plan on doing what makes me happy the rest of my life, and that has go carts and minibikes written all over it!
I am a spectator, a critic, a partisipant, and a competitor, I can joke, and I can take a joke, but I can't stand half assed work, so hopefully we'll all get along.If I can be of help to anyone, well I'm just a pm away.
dave dickson

TomH

Glad you are here man. Going through one right now myself. Looking forward to seeing your builds. I have bought five of these little buggers in the last year. I have three running and driving, and hope to have four going before the Thanksgiving holidays are over, so get busy and catch up will ya.