Help me pick out a bilet rod...

No....no that. Please we need you. Bring that shitbox vette to Pa and I'll show you what tail lights look like bud....

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

No....no that. Please we need you. Bring that shitbox vette to Pa and I'll show you what tail lights look like bud....

Lol sure let me drive 20 hours to an inferior racing area to run some mini bikers cousins buddies car

I was trying to research some shit for my buddy on the civic forum so I made my usual account name. Posted a thread asking a simple question and they all flamed me because I was Roger Z06 and do I think I'm better than them? F me and they will get the king dingaling of the civic forum to race me any time any place.

I was banned from there in like 20 minutes with no useful input.

Last edited:

Twid

So just throw my predator and the 2 year warranty away? Buy new motor to build.... Good advice guises... Thanks.

Really though I will measure like was mentioned and order the rod once I warranty this one out.
I wouldn't throw it away. I'd give it To a friend or a kid, someone that can't afford to play. And yeah I'd buy another motor might not be new but it will be American made. Your Welcome

P.s. I have a predator with a bunch of goodies first and last one I'll ever own.

Let me get this right. Big time racer but can't build a minibike engine? I've got you covered. You can see the registration in my name if it will help with the tears? I don't need Dyno numbers from the internet like your friends. I didn't buy mine I built it. Step up or shut up.

Let me get this right. Big time racer but can't build a minibike engine? I've got you covered. You can see the registration in my name if it will help with the tears? I don't need Dyno numbers from the internet like your friends. I didn't buy mine I built it. Step up or shut up.

I'll give you the same invitation. If you wish to get gapped for $$$ pm me and we can set up something. I don't see a point in traveling to you to race though. We have the best road in the US for street racing right here in New Orleans.

I know how to build engines, just wanted to push the stock rod.

Just a whole bunch of "holier than thou" in this thread.

"You can see the registration..."
That's a statement not a question, see that Texas Instruments deal doesn't work too good for you huh?

CarPlayLB

I'll give you the same invitation. If you wish to get gapped for $$$ pm me and we can set up something. I don't see a point in traveling to you to race though. We have the best road in the US for street racing right here in New Orleans.

I know how to build engines, just wanted to push the stock rod.

Just a whole bunch of "holier than thou" in this thread.
A billet rod may be beyond your budget...gotta save up for dem gold chains!

This is a friendly site with a higher set of morals. You probably won't fit in.