Help me pick out a bilet rod...

Twid

I know most of the N.O. guys, which half are from MS but whatever. I've also met Doc and Monza. Jerry is the coolest dude... Talked to him for 30 minutes while they were in New Orleans for the first time.
Name dropper name dropper name dropper. I have a friend that works for discovery.

Name dropper name dropper name dropper. I have a friend that works for discovery.
Nah I'm just saying Jerry is a genuinely cool dude and doc is as much of a dick in real life as he is on the show. He was like "hey man, you want to know exactly how to cut vht?"

I was like "yea ..." and he pulled me to the side all quite like and said "you got $100?"
I just shook my head and walked back to the truck we were standing next to, he said "what?" I told him "I didn't want to know that bad, my shit don't spin like your car does"
Jerry laughed

Twid

Nah I'm just saying Jerry is a genuinely cool dude and doc is as much of a dick in real life as he is on the show. He was like "hey man, you want to know exactly how to cut vht?"

I was like "yea ..." and he pulled me to the side all quite like and said "you got $100?"
I just shook my head and walked back to the truck we were standing next to, he said "what?" I told him "I didn't want to know that bad, my shit don't spin like your car does"
Jerry laughed
You should of poked him in the eye and stomped on his foot.

Yea I'm standing by a lot of the racers that are around Jerry and doc. Jerry ask me, can you bring doc and me to the race out there, we can get you past security.
I was like dude... All I have is the Vette. He said "the blue one that drove by? Sounded good... What's done to it?"

I keep quiet about my car and others know so they were all ears.
I was like "uh cam, long tubes and nitrous"
He said "okay you don't have to tell me"

I told him later "dude you kinda put me on front street just now" :laugh: and told him my real setup.

You mirin brah? You mad jelly we str8 style all over the whole nation? Are you literally shaking?
We? Nut hugger. [emoji51]

Where did the racial thing come from??? I never implied that and if you think I did you have my apology. I don't play that way to anyone.

Can't argue with Justin, Shawn and anyone else getting it done. I don't hate anyone for making it. I followed those guys on Pinks and Yellowbullet long before TV. However we are stretching the streetcar definition a little bit these days.[emoji2]

We? Nut hugger. [emoji51]

Where did the racial thing come from??? I never implied that and if you think I did you have my apology. I don't play that way to anyone.

Can't argue with Justin, Shawn and anyone else getting it done. I don't hate anyone for making it. I followed those guys on Pinks and Yellowbullet long before TV. However we are stretching the streetcar definition a little bit these days.[emoji2]
Nah that mod being racist about saying buying bling bling

CarPlayLB

Says the forum has higher morals than me
* judging which is morally wrong (I should know, catholic school)
* then assumes I am black from New Orleans and says I need to go buy bling bling. hahahaha that racist.
Gold chains to go with your 10 second Z06! :laugh:
I assumed nothing about the color of your skin...I am color blind. Sounds like the racist voice in your head is coming out! Ignorance is bliss...you must be very happy!

Gold chains to go with your 10 second Z06! :laugh:
I assumed nothing about the color of your skin...I am color blind. Sounds like the racist voice in your head is coming out! Ignorance is bliss...you must be very happy!
Oh so you didn't assume, you just make random suggestive statements that may be construed as racist and you are a moderator... Real good moral fibers used to weave this site.