hf 6.5 throttle linkage kit?

I just picked up a hf 6.5 and was wondering if any vendors sell a throttle linkage kit? I plan on keeping this stock with the exception of pipe and air cleaner. I would rather go with supporting site vendor first, even if its alittle more expensive.
*I tried the search function, plenty of how to's but no specific mention of where to get the linkage.

A kit is not needed, a clamp for the cable and a cable stay maybe a little hardware. His thread was pretty clear, stock engine with a pipe and air cleaner. No reason to go jacking with replacing the throttle plate. If someone wants to post a link then post one for hooking the throttle up on a HF clone.:doah:

A kit is not needed, a clamp for the cable and a cable stay maybe a little hardware. His thread was pretty clear, stock engine with a pipe and air cleaner. No reason to go jacking with replacing the throttle plate. If someone wants to post a link then post one for hooking the throttle up on a HF clone.:doah:
Some people...myself included...are not that 'handy'...or have a bunch of stuff laying around to rig up a throttle. I see no need to make new members jump through hoops, when in most cases they just need a little guidance. If that includes buying a $5 kit, I think it's worth it to eliminate some frustration and get 'em on the road:thumbsup: