hole in 6.5 hp clone

i have a hole in my casing in the front of the motor.... i was wondering what causes a popping noise and the peice that the piston bolts onto to come flying out?
i would like a reply as soon as possible.. thanks for the help

old-timer

Scamming Member
Thanks for the replies! The govener wasn't removed it was bypassed... the motor is on My go cart but it came off of My baja warrior mb165. The motor is completely stock. I will prob.. upload pics later on tonight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called an "epic fail". Now all you can do is learn...and take preventive measures to keep it from happening again. Whether people admit it or not..we have all pretty much done the same thing at some point. Now get us some pics of the carnage.:hammer:

I figures out what happened.... the wristpin broke and when it broke... it seazed the piston up and it flew out of the casing thanks for the help!!!:thumbsup:

I picked up the back of it and revved it to warm it up and about a minute after letting it idle it popped parts went flying,oil was all over the back of the seat, and then it died

I picked up the back of it and revved it to warm it up and about a minute after letting it idle it popped parts went flying,oil was all over the back of the seat, and then it died
Is that all that happened? No big deal at all, just stuff the parts back in the hole, pour in some more oil, and throw some JB Weld over the hole . You should be go to go:laugh:

Dude sorry what happened but we do love pics! OldMiniBikes loves pics. BTW when you stop the arm from moving , the weights inside the engine that move the arm probably had nowhere to go but to let loose and fly around the case for awhile. I would be curious at a pic of inside showing the gov gear?