homemade exhaust

Are flanges for Hondas + clones easy to find? I like the cheap muffler idea, but they do indeed sound like a lawnmower then. How does the ghia style muffler sound in person?

you can buy flanges for clone motors from AGK. i don't think they sound anything like a lawn mower. my clone is pretty pissed off sounding for the most part.

a totally stock flathead kind of has that mower sound though.

if you have a torch or a plasma cutter you can make your own flange, that is what I did. Plus mine doesn't sound like a lawn mower it actually has a pretty deep sound if I take the muffler off.

Hey guys!

i'm from Germany and i want to know, where i can get
a frame of these nice bikes?

Here in germany at "www.ebay.de" is nothing :/ :(

i've got a GX200 with 6.5 hp and i want to install it into
one of these frames...

please help :)

Hey guys!

i'm from Germany and i want to know, where i can get
a frame of these nice bikes?

Here in germany at "www.ebay.de" is nothing :/ :(

i've got a GX200 with 6.5 hp and i want to install it into
one of these frames...

please help :)

it looks like Baja Motorsports will ship internationally. they sell the Doodlebug (DB30) mini bikes. they're perfect for a 6.5 swap. cjtmini from here sells an adapter plate that makes installation very easy.

ATV's | Dirtbikes | Scooters | Baja Motor Sports | Parts

For international shipping, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-863-BAJA (2252).
other than that, i'd say to keep watching Ebay and your local classified ads in Germany.

tomsprops

I used a lawn mower muffler from Loew's amd some tubing to make my exhaust . Then wrapped it . I do recommend drilling out the muffler with a 1/2 inch drill bit . It will still give you plenty of back pressure but it will also still flow . It sounds perfect and the nieghbors will still smile and wave as you go flying by !