How man projects are you working on at once?

How many projects do you have on the go at once?

I just thought I'd ask, and hopefully feel a little more sane since right now I have 2 minibikes, 6 lawn aerators, 3 motors (not including the ones on my bikes or aerators), plus starting Jan. 1st I will have 2 more minibikes to rebuild for the build off. Makes you wonder how anything gets done. :laugh:

1 full restore on house, yard, shed and garage...8 full mini restores... 7 engines for minis...3 more motors for others projects...1 lawn tractor rebuild...68 Triumph motorcycle restore...raising a teenage daughter alone...and much more...Oh and a full time job with a small part time one. Sooo...your ok.:laugh:..on the other hand..I am fricken crazy:eek:ut:

hahahahaha if i finish one project a month that i have going or waiting ,ill have to live to be about 100 years old to get them all done and thats if i dont bring anything more home or get any bright ideas :shrug:

With casting patterns parts etc a easy 30 projects now... My wife has been working alot over the holidays so my time has been short, but I did manage to go to the toy box at 5am and work till 2:00 on them today...

WLB

Besides starting the build off Tuesday, I have to help a friend get his new race car ready for the World of Wheels the first week in February (its a bare painted chassis now), finish doing a complete front end rebuild on my 93 S 10 Blazer, go deer hunting a few more days before the 6th, and cut up two trees that fell over in the back yard.

I'm not doing much, just trying to let my foot heal up before going back to work next year after this holiday vacation.

But I do have several out standing projects:

rear brakes on my 660 raptor
finish working on the BW80
get the 300ex running and back together
tear into the KLR250 engine
put the 11hp HF greyhound engine into the SS16 tractor and swap plow to it
work on the wifes ct90/moped
insulate and continue to organize the garage
wire in an outside/covered out
work on motorhome heater and other things (need to be able to plug it in easy)

theres more but really thats enough to get me to the end of the year

I have so many "honey do's" in the woodshop seems like I am never going to get switched over to mini bikes.

I still have Jeep's old 770 Gote -which I can't find the right clutch for anyway.
I figured by the time I get the shop emptied someone would find a 1" Climb Away on a shelf to sell me.... :bowdown:... anybody?

old-timer

Scamming Member
I haven't had much spare time lately with everything going on. Son passed away and wife suffered a heart attack and stroke. Between taking care of the wife, doctor appointments, cooking, shoveling,snow blowing and household chores, I haven't had any time to work on my minis. Starting this coming week, I plan to start setting a few hrs aside to get out to the shop and get something done.

Plus we got the build off, so I'll be starting a new project :shrug:

Vic

As for the minibike, I'm collecting parts to add a rear disk brake. New Doodlebugs have a drum brake and when I went to the Predator motor it sorta rendered it useless. :lol:

My big projects are cars....

I have a Shelby Mustang that I tweak around with :)

Here is a short clip of it doing 165-170 mph at Daytona...

My other Mustang is an ongoing project since I take it to the track as often as possible...

:scared:

Last edited:

45t

5 mini bikes all needing something and a pinewood derby car build. :doah: The winter is when I get the most work done anyway, so I'm use to it

Ok after hearing what all you guys are doing I don't feel so busy. :laugh: I think Eds got us all beat with the amount of bikes going at one time though.