How many minibikes do you have?

Whew! Now that you posted Gary I can now say I have 30 bikes myself and now I can show my wife this thread so she can see someone out there has more than I do. :laugh:

Now it is 38 as I got a nice 1980 Honda CT-70 with only 1016 miles this morning at 8am. The early bird gets the worm. All original and not beat up for $200 I could not pass it up. I need a new head light and tail light lense but those are available.
Never owned a CT-70 but they feel comfortable enough for us old farts.

damn 38 haha thats awesome. I just got a cheeftah frame today from a fellow OldMiniBikes member :scooter: real cool guy, even dropped it off for free even though I offered to pay for delivery.

currently have 11
Aggie 97
Ruttman
Bonanza
Trailflite 400
Cat Slingshot
Cat 400TS
Little blue JCPenny (Bird)
Blackjack
Wards 525 painted fork
Wards 525 chrome fork
1977 Honda Trail 70 with 707 miles (owned for 26 years)

mini bikes/cycles....rupp hustler RV90 CT70 CT90 GT80 ....few old sleds...some old quads....lots of other junk that gets lumped in with it.

Some Pictures

Most of the bikes are scattered around in 2 storage places and my garage so to get them all together is a problem.
Some I do not have pictures of yet or cannot find them all at this time. I am getting a bunch of mini trail parts for sale to ease up some storage space.

Attachments

Most of the bikes are scattered around in 2 storage places and my garage so to get them all together is a problem.
Some I do not have pictures of yet or cannot find them all at this time. I am getting a bunch of mini trail parts for sale to ease up some storage space.
What is that blue and yellow bike Ruttman? I'm digging it.

The blue & yellow bike is a Lil Indian with plastic racing wheels which one broke in the center because of a clutch brake that grabbed too hard. I need a matching set of some kind of wheels that I can paint yellow to match the rest of the bike.

I currently have 2,did have 3 but I had to sell one cause I don't have much room to store them.So 2 is my limit for now....at least thats what I say now:laugh:

I picked up a fuji go devil frame in Windber that came from Wayne's estate sale , nice to keep in the OldMiniBikes family

I traded the twin engine drag bike for a honda50 k1 in restorable condition

So I guess I am only up one bike to add to the 20+ herd lol