how old are you?

hehe 14, turned 14 in Jan. Can anybody beat that? But don't judge me, I can take apart any engine and put it back together:grind:. I didn't say the engine would run:laugh:.

I wonder what will happen to this site when I'am 45???? Will The teens today on this site be the new hent, oldsalt, delary, supernova, and other highly ranked members? I call being hent!!

Last edited:
I'll be 62 years old in February. I had a ruff life, but it's getting alot better now. I feel like a Kid again. What age Kid? Who cares. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

WOW: This post is almost two years old was started on 7-30- 2008 by Strigoi who is a fading memory here.
So the clock on the wall keeps on ticking the same for everyone. Yet the internal clock may have stalled out somewhere in a time that was felt by us as better and more carefree time, yet we are bound together with someone like minibike maker age 12 who is going through this for his first trip.
So I say to all out there I am only here till the thrill is gone I am now 66 years and 9 mo but who's counting
Steve :scooter:

Hey that's my b-day too, Dodge. Just a few years before you...like 36 years. Damn, that means I'm three times your age...Oh well just goes to show you it's still a good day!