How to delete account

Trying to get rid of the evidence?:laugh:
I would like too have the option to slowly sweep away my foot prints too.

A google search of my name shows me asking questions about gasification wood stoves, brewing home made beer and connecting PLCs on Modbus networks.

Some of these things go back well over a decade.

I would like to see them gone but those old pages are forever now.
Going forward I would like to see forums put a shelf life on most of my random chatter.
Even though its not obvious who I am right here and right now.
I type in a very distinctive way, spell funny and make references to things computers can sift through to identify me.

This will only get easier and easier in the future.
All you really need to know is what interests me and you can start to find out what I think about religion, politics. my financial interests and what I do for a living.
Maybe my employer would be interested in this, or an identity thief.

That's why I'm much more careful now days about what I put out on the internet. There's too much out there about me from being on forums for the last 15+ years.

Damn, do I smell funny or something?:shrug: It seems like since I joined, members are running for their lives!

I come in peace, I mean no harm!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn, do I smell funny or something?:shrug: It seems like since I joined, members are running for their lives!

I come in peace, I mean no harm!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I didn't wanna have to say it...but since you already mentioned it...yes..you smell funny. There..I said it. :blink:

So why does he want to be deleted then a couple of hours later post a completed build of a bike. And why does it say "Thief" under his name?

I want to delete my account because I was labeled a thief because I accidentally mentioned on the forums how I acquired a part for my build, a big no no I learned, I posted my build because I love mini bikes and the forums I just don't wanna be labed a thief which is why I wanna delete my account

I want to delete my account because I was labeled a thief because I accidentally mentioned on the forums how I acquired a part for my build, a big no no I learned, I posted my build because I love mini bikes and the forums I just don't wanna be labed a thief which is why I wanna delete my account
Old Timer is the only thief I know of here?