If you could make any vintage mini frame, what would it be?

Some of them use ugly, stamped swing arms. That picture has a nice, tubular arm.
It seems to me, it would be easier to make one of these than to make a telescoping, spring loaded fork.
Plus, height and spring settings are easy to adjust just by replacing or moving the external shocks.

Triley41395

Some of them use ugly, stamped swing arms. That picture has a nice, tubular arm.
It seems to me, it would be easier to make one of these than to make a telescoping, spring loaded fork.
Plus, height and spring settings are easy to adjust just by replacing or moving the external shocks.
I've never rode a bike with a set but they do look pretty cool and would probably work well. I've got a set I could copy but they are for a 16 inch wheel so not really a mini.

Tommie

Could be a controversial pick but some speedway parts are almost obsolete such as the silver shadow odds and ends. Would be interesting to see his take on one of these bikes
received_1258113151042790.jpeg

Triley41395

How bout an El Burro with leading link fork? Them bastards (I own one) could use some sort of suspension besides the tires :D
I've never rode an El burro but I have rode one of the manco big cats. I'm guessing they ride similarly and it's not for me,but I'm a small guy, light weight.