installing a fuel cell for a clone

I want to use a walbro 22 mm carb for my kart,so will I have to get rid of the gas tank on the clone and go with a pumper.but I do not know anything about them,other than the basics.

can someone tell me if it is complacated to set up?

What makes the pump draw the gas to the engine?

And the cost I can expect to change it??

Thanx for your help!!

Cost is fairly minimal for the actual pump, but you either have to machine a place to pulse from or buy an intake with a provision for it. You can use a PZ22 and not use a pump, and actually for alot of cases it is probably not necessary unless you are doing some head work and adding a cam. If the motor is mostly stock or slightly modified with bolt ons it can be gravity fed.

Most people pulse pumps from their crankcase or intake.

fuel cell

Cost is fairly minimal for the actual pump, but you either have to machine a place to pulse from or buy an intake with a provision for it. You can use a PZ22 and not use a pump, and actually for alot of cases it is probably not necessary unless you are doing some head work and adding a cam. If the motor is mostly stock or slightly modified with bolt ons it can be gravity fed.

Most people pulse pumps from their crankcase or intake.
Ok
so are u saying here that,I can use the tank on motor set up,or are u saying that I have to go with a fuel cell up front(for this type of carb) but do not need anything else that it will flow by gravity/

Thanx to all for your input,and not giving me %#!x because it's for a kart!!

Ahh didn't see it was for a kart. I would imagine the fuel cell is a little further away up by the driver or so. In that case you will probably need one. Sorry bout that!

No problem! Just didn't want ya to do more then what was necessary. What kinda kart you puttin this on? Man if I had more room, I'd like to get a vintage kart :D

It's a 1990 margay kart

No problem! Just didn't want ya to do more then what was necessary. What kinda kart you puttin this on? Man if I had more room, I'd like to get a vintage kart :D
the kart is a 1990 margay not sure if that quailfies as vintage??