Irony Honky's Pak Rat Vintage open Class

did you ever find that rear rim and tire you need ..... CALLING CHEEZY1 ??? or anyone else know if the wildcat steelies are the same ones ??? briggs666 may have what you need??? pm him or me he's not much of a poster...... :thumbsup:

Well its going slow on the Pak Rat build. Gathering parts while I'm couch ridden haha. MrPat hooked me up with a clutch cover and found a rear rim for me. The plan is too replace the seat brackets with new flat stock and remove all unwanted brackets and grind them down and fill in some holes that are not original. Then off to my powder coaters to get a cherry red metal flake paint with silver flake fenders and possibly the rims. Looking for a crazy 2 stroke motor to fit in it for my power house. Might have a lead on an 820 west bend. Already have Bikebudys brain stirring for a custom GHETTO NECK UGLY'S decal for the cover. Should be an interesting build. The main goal other than the build off naturally is to have this bad ass fat ass hauler ready for windber.

Last edited:
Well most of my parts are in. Karen made another beautiful seat for the build. Now I gotta get off my ass and get some fab work done. Feeling better now since my surgery.