jiveturkey1 from sw michigan

Hey there. I'm a carpenter by trade. Been interested in mini bikes most of my life but haven't really had a running one in quite a while. I have a boonie bike that I'd like to get running and will be tapping into the knowledge of you guys and girls here to help me. Thanks in advance!! Other interests I have are guitars and radio controlled airplanes. Peace!

Welecome ... there are more than a few OldMiniBikes members here in SW Michigan ... My Brother and I, jeep4me, countsteveula are in the Grand Rapids area ... RCGuy is in Lowell and is heavily into RC planes, he flies and is a judge at competitions ... Suburbandude is in Gun Lake area and there are others .. We go out riding every few weeks if your a rider kinda guy!

Where are you at?

Kevin

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!! I'm in Buchanan. Used to be known for Red Bud Track n Trail. Now our claim to fame is Lowery's meat market, lol.

I'm really pumped to start on the Boonie bike! I might go to harbor freight this weekend to pick up an engine. I also got a Baja mini bike in a trade but it's in pretty rough shape. It might just serve as a parts bike to help get the boonie running. Anyway, thanks again for the welcomes!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!! I'm in Buchanan. Used to be known for Red Bud Track n Trail. Now our claim to fame is Lowery's meat market, lol.

I'm really pumped to start on the Boonie bike! I might go to harbor freight this weekend to pick up an engine. I also got a Baja mini bike in a trade but it's in pretty rough shape. It might just serve as a parts bike to help get the boonie running. Anyway, thanks again for the welcomes!