Just for Fun OND Lil Indian 6000

Thanks Pat . As for the oven , I bought a normal size electric stove with oven off the local for sale site..for cheap. It works good for small stuff . I'll get the local PC guy to do the frame for me.

Thanks Pete !

OND is in the build off!! Always love your builds, subscribed, glad I get to see another build from you! Good luck, I know it will turn out great!

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Have professional experience powder coating. Make sure your ground is good and try backing away from the part and lightly dust the parts. Heavy powder creates orange peel. Good luck.

O.J.

Managed to get the upper forks done yesterday and also got the frame prepped for powder. Its colder than crap here , snow on the ground and more snow coming .....:mad: How many days till spring ?????

Thanks Ang and yes they are .

Thanks t555trailblazer , and yea I don't know how you guys make in the cold for so long ! :laugh:

Same here Pete ...we made it up to 21 yesterday ....ugh !

Last edited:

Steve73

That looks really nice! Awesome job on doing your own powder coating. :thumbsup: How long does that take to do? Like 20 minutes in the oven at 400...

Last edited:
Super cool doing your own powder coat. Looks great!
Thanks Sark....I'm trying .

That looks really nice! Awesome job on doing your own powder coating. :thumbsup: How long does that take to do? Like 20 minutes in the oven at 400...
About ten minutes bake time Steve at 400 degrees. Thanks !

Lookin good buddy! So nice to hear your doin a flathead in there.
Yea it was a Briggs flatty bike.....so that's what needs to be on it. Thanks