Just picked this up, no idea the make/model pls help!

lol, forgive me for being a noob. 1st mini i've owned. I paid $25 for this this afternoon with intentions of making it run for my daughters, however a quick look on ebay tells me it may be worth making nice and selling or keeping it.

And if you are set on making money on it there is no better time than now, list it here in our classifieds and you are bound to double your money.:thumbsup:

I'll give you $50.00 plus shipping:thumbsup: Double your money:thumbsup: There are a few really nice bonanza's on ebay now. For you to get that bike in condition like any of those bikes, your going to spend over $500.00. Just saying:smile:

I think I'm gonna tinker with it. the motor pulls over but not sure if its good and obviously not original. anyone throw a predator engine from HF on a mini?

Last edited:
I don't have wheels or tires. Which also means the rear brake is missing. Any tips on what to use?
Mine started out with a bare frame and forks, you can buy wheels with brakes at OldMiniBikes warehouse or try to find the originals but brace yourself either way. I have $500 in that bike I posted and by the time I sold the box of non original parts it came with I had maybe what you have in yours.