Keystone Deluxe Resto-Mod

my opinion (mind you i'm still young and dumb) is removal of the tank lugs shouldn't be a problem. if it worrys you try asking minidragbike. the way he reinforces his motors i assume he knows where key structure areas are on the blocks.

Got the frame assembled minus the motor, handle bars and seat. I am planning on cleaning up the handle bars and putting them on after lunch so I will take pics then.

Well here are the pics from today...enjoy. :thumbsup:

I didn't put the handle bars on yet because at first I thought I could clean them up with a brass wire wheel but they were rusted too badly so I am going to sand them smooth and then paint them silver or light grey. I will update as soon as I can. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. You're right KK Kid I can't wait to put the motor in it and cruise. Just am waiting on my numbered drill bit set so I can drill the pilot jet, and for the choke holder bracket thing from OldMiniBikes Warehouse. :thumbsup:

Thanks man. The seat is going to be black with either white or green stitching/ribbing. My mom has a sewing machine and is gonna tackle it for me. :thumbsup:
Some white piping would look nice on the seat. My bro does the seats for us. he's got like 4 already done so far. He uses momz old machine lol.

Keep the updates coming .:thumbsup:

Here's a bit of an update. I got the handlebars painted and on the bike, and I got the throttle/grips on too. I painted the bars grey because the chrome plating was chipping and peeling really bad and my brass wire wheel wouldn't clean them up. Her are the pics: